Hello and some Ideas on Kurviger interface

Lone Rider

Jul 12, 2022, 5:56:55 PM7/12/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi,
I just came back from my first long ride to scandinavian countries using wunderlinq and kurviger. As a long term Garmin user I really love the experience and features of my new setup.
Some questions and suggestions came up during the trip:
- It would be great to start an alternative navigation app (OSMAND in my case) directly from the wheel. Going to the launcher and scrolling down to the app is possible, but a second navigation quick button would be very nice.
- The Go Home button does not work with Kurviger, it just starts Kurviger which asks how to import the route, but then Kurviger says it has no route to follow. Is this a known problem or maybe I'm not doing it the right way? Same for Kurviger Pro and Kurviger 2 (Abo). I will place the same question on the Kurviger forum too,
- I'm using a Carpe Iter Pad, any chance to use the Wunderlinq with their Drive Mode Dashboard as this is their basic launcher from which I start the Wunderlinq app?

Thanks.
Best regards
Peter