Connect WunderLINQ, R1250GSA, Cardo Packtalk and iPhone

Bruce DeNise

Nov 23, 2022, 2:47:59 PM11/23/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group
I have a 2023 R1250GSA, Cardo Packtalk Bold, iPhone 11 iOS 16.1 and a new WonderLINQ. I am trying to figure out what the order of operations are to connect each of these so they work together. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Support

Nov 28, 2022, 6:24:51 PM11/28/22
to Bruce DeNise, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Bruce,

You just need to pair the WunderLINQ to your phone and pair the other devices as you would normally.

Thanks,
Keith

On Wed, Nov 23, 2022 at 12:48 PM Bruce DeNise <bruced...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have a 2023 R1250GSA, Cardo Packtalk Bold, iPhone 11 iOS 16.1 and a new WonderLINQ. I am trying to figure out what the order of operations are to connect each of these so they work together. Any help is greatly appreciated.

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

Dec 22, 2022, 12:57:32 PM12/22/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Support, WunderLINQ Users Group, Bruce DeNise
There is no order to follow even if it is claimed again and again.

As Keith wrote, WunderLINQ is paired with the smartphone and the WunderLINQ app.

Your smartphone is then additionally paired with the TFT.

Your Cardo then as a driver also pair with the TFT. Avoid multiple pairings at all costs. So not the smartphone with the TFT and the Cardo.

Martin Higgins

Feb 15, 2023, 6:06:14 PM2/15/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), Support, WunderLINQ Users Group, Bruce DeNise
Unfortunately  you have to have multiple pairings to make things work

The TFT wants to be the centre of attention / control, so you have to:-

Pair your phone with the TFT,
Pair your phone with Sena/Cardo
Pair your phone with the Nav 6 (if you use it)
Pair your phone with your tablet (if your using one)
Pair your phone with the Wunderlinq

The TFT then wants to handle all routing

In Theory it sounds great,  unfortunatly , all of the units want to do everything as well , so things get confused and stuck

One day someone will work out that some passive calls/ functions  work far better than active  ones