Remove the music function

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

Feb 13, 2023, 8:18:20 AM2/13/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group
Hello,

Couldn't you finally remove the music function from the view or make it selectable?

If you don't want to use music, this display is just annoying.

Thanks

Support

Feb 13, 2023, 10:15:00 AM2/13/23
to TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi,

I do plan on making it optional and/or possibly adding it as a Quick Task.

Thanks,
Keith

Jean-Claude Jacquet

Feb 15, 2023, 8:16:35 AM2/15/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Support, WunderLINQ Users Group, TH G (Hobbyfahrer)
Hi,

Will it be possible to select the provider of music inside the menu parameter of our Wunderlinq ?
For example : Spotify, player music present isinde our smartphone ;)

Best regards

Jean-Claude

WunderLINQ Support

Feb 16, 2023, 9:38:40 PM2/16/23
to WunderLINQ Support, Jean-Claude Jacquet, Support, WunderLINQ Users Group, TH G (Hobbyfahrer)
Hi Jean-Claude,

I could add this however it would launch the app over the top of the WunderLINQ app.  I'm not sure that would be useful.

Thanks
Keith

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

Apr 23, 2023, 3:23:05 AM4/23/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, WunderLINQ Support, Jean-Claude Jacquet, WunderLINQ Users Group, TH G (Hobbyfahrer)
Hi Keith,

I was hoping that with the beta updates would come the ability to hide the music player. Unfortunately this is not the case.

Can you already say when this feature will come?

BR
Thorsten

TiBi46

Jun 7, 2023, 1:26:54 PM6/7/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Support, Jean-Claude Jacquet, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi,
Personaly I'm using VLC when riding and would appreciate if i could launch and stop it from Wunderlinq as I do with Osmand.

TB