Why is there no official support here anymore?

Frank Schurig

Nov 26, 2022, 8:10:10 AM11/26/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, sup...@blackboxembedded.com, keith....@blackboxembedded.com
The last time the official support of Wunderlinq contacted here in the group was on 07/06/2022. Why is there no official support here anymore? The whole thing is very disappointing. Of the changes, innovations and expansion announced at the end of last year, nothing has happened! There are no official answers to user queries here in the forum.
I had already raised this issue once in the spring, but there came after only empty promises.

I will look for another solution. There has been a bug in the app for months, but nothing changes.
I thought Wunderlinq was a great idea in the beginning, but without further development and support it will die out.

Quoting from Keith's message of 3/14/2022:

"Things coming up very soon:
* New Nav App for Android and iOS with WunderLINQ support
* Android 5.0 support
* Android API31 targeting/support
* New Quick Task UI
* Dashboard for bikes without data.

Longer-term:
* Source code cleanup
* Overal performance improvments.
* Complete dashboard overhaul
* UI enhancements - Looking for ideas here

Thanks again for everyone's support and understanding.
Keith"

And what of this really happened?

Greetings to all from a very disappointed user

Translated with Deepl

WunderLINQ Support

Nov 26, 2022, 1:21:21 PM11/26/22
to WunderLINQ Support, Frank Schurig, sup...@blackboxembedded.com, Keith Conger, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Frank,

The user list is intended for users to help each other and discuss their uses and unique implementations. We prioritize emails that arrive at sup...@blackboxembedded.com and the crash reports in Google/Apple app stores.  We are a small team of two engineers and haven't done well-communicating updates.  We apologize for this and to help with this we've recently enlisted help in this area, you should see more updates through our social media starting this month.

Our Apps are Open Source and you can see the changes as I make them, even before they are released as beta apps.

Here is the status of the items on my previous list, there has been other work outside this list which can be gleaned from the links above.
Things coming up very soon:
* New Nav App for Android and iOS with WunderLINQ support - a couple of Apps have been released since this message, most recently Organic Maps. Each one of these was announced on our site and social media.
* Android 5.0 support - done
* Android API31 targeting/support - done
* New Quick Task UI - done
* Dashboard for bikes without data. - not started

Longer-term:
* Source code cleanup - done, but always looking for efficiencies
* Overal performance improvements. - done, but always looking for efficiencies
* Complete dashboard overhaul - not started
* UI enhancements - Looking for ideas here - have received some suggestions and have either made them or logged them as GitHub issues

Sorry for your disappointment.
Keith