iPhone Connecting but no readings

Brian Decker

Apr 13, 2022, 7:01:39 PM4/13/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group
I am preparing my bike for its first trip of the year and my Wunderlinq is not working. It is connecting to Bluetooth but no readings are displayed. I have an iPhone 13 Pro. I re-installed the app and had no luck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Support

Apr 18, 2022, 5:11:35 PM4/18/22
to Brian Decker, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Brian,

What model and year bike do you have?  If your bike is compatible usually an iPhone reboot/restart will resolve it.

Thanks

Bryan Whitehead

May 5, 2022, 11:04:48 AM5/5/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Support, WunderLINQ Users Group, Brian Decker
I have a 2014 BMW 1200 GS and an iphone 11.  Same problem since last summer.  Rebooting does usually 'fix' it, but is a real irritant.  Did I miss a software update to fix this?

Bryan Whitehead
BMW MOA FB Admin

WunderLINQ Support

May 5, 2022, 3:46:12 PM5/5/22
to WunderLINQ Support, Bryan Whitehead, Support, WunderLINQ Users Group, Brian Decker
Hi Bryan,

How often do you need to reboot?  You shouldn't see this often.  This usually happens because iOS/iPhone becomes unstable over time, it doesn't happen to everyone and probably has to do with how the iPhone is being used overall.  If this is happening regularly I would try to do an iOS "Network Reset".

Thanks