New to Wunderlinq - IOS Keyboard toggle

Stuart Brookes

May 30, 2022, 2:26:17 PM5/30/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi,

I have just got a wunderlinq, I am using it on my R1200RS.

I was getting frustrated that when connected the virtual keybaord wouldn't appear...and as I understand I think now becuase the wunderlinq acting as a bluetooth keyboard, Looking at the instructions there is mention keyboard toggle and this should be set on short press of of indicator cancel. apparently an update with wunderlinq 2.

In app version 2.0.9 and with a new wunderlinq 2.0. it is not set to this. I have scrolled through both standard and the other option and can not see it as an option, and either way what ever I set doesnt get applied.

I know by indicator control is working for long press as I can see mute take effect in scenic.

Am I doing something wrong?

Cheers

Stu

Stuart Brookes

May 30, 2022, 2:27:44 PM5/30/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Stuart Brookes
more info...I am using an iphone 12 with  IOS 15.5

Stuart Brookes

May 31, 2022, 1:27:44 AM5/31/22
to WunderLINQ Users Group
Ok more info again. Checking it agin this morning the random setting I applied to indicator short press was there. So I guess question is, is there a keyboard toggle option? I can’t see it it either of the two selection lists.

Support

May 31, 2022, 12:53:16 PM5/31/22
to stu...@rabbitstu.co.uk, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Stuart,

It should be the short press of the cancel button, while you're on a field where you would expect a virtual keyboard.

Thanks

Message has been deleted