WunderLINQ solid blue LED

Geoff Murray

Nov 25, 2023, 3:10:48 PM11/25/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group
My WunderLINQ, that has performed flawlessly for a couple of years now, has suddenly decided to disappear. It is still receiving power from my BMW R1250GS as the blue LED comes on with ignition but the bike doesn't sense the presence of a nav device and it is not visible on any device (iPhone  Samsung tab). I haven't used DFU for ages and have no idea what to do next. I emailed support but received no response as yet. Suggestions would be great. I plan on getting a Thork Racing T665 soon and WunderLINQs integration was an exciting prospect....but no longer :(
Geoff

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

Dec 5, 2023, 4:25:17 AM12/5/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Geoff Murray
Hello, have you already updated your WLQ to the latest firmware version?

Geoff Murray

Dec 5, 2023, 6:46:56 PM12/5/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), Geoff Murray
As no other device can connect to the WL that would be impossible...

Thomas Lundgren

Dec 12, 2023, 10:41:55 AM12/12/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Geoff Murray, TH G (Hobbyfahrer)
Was just in contact with support and they do not want to help with this. Mine is also showing solid blue as soon as it gets power. No bluethooth connection can be established. This is my second device that has failed like this. Support is saying it can be reset but I cannot find this in any documentation. Also no bluethooth = no firmware update.