Kurviger K3 App Support

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

Mar 27, 2023, 12:24:04 PM3/27/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group
Hello,

when can we expect that the new Kurviger.de K3 app can also be selected in the WunderLINQ as a navigation app?

As of today Kurviger K3 supports WunderLINQ and it works very well.

BR
Thorsten

Support

Apr 2, 2023, 5:59:21 PM4/2/23
to TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi,

I'm currently working with the Kurivger team, I have everything ready on my end they are just adding the remaining bits on their end.

Keith

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

Apr 23, 2023, 3:18:43 AM4/23/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Support, WunderLINQ Users Group, TH G (Hobbyfahrer)
Hi Keith,

with the beta update to version 2.56 you can now select Kurviger 3 but in access under navigation Kurviger 3 is not started.

BR
Thorsten

WunderLINQ Support

Apr 23, 2023, 9:59:18 AM4/23/23
to WunderLINQ Support, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), Support, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi,

We are still working with the Kurviger team. The current WunderLINQ beta has a menu option for Kurviger 3 but support is not complete. We'll be sure to announce on our site when its fully working.

Thanks,
Keith

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

May 7, 2023, 2:00:26 PM5/7/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, WunderLINQ Support, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Keith,

is there a plan yet when it will be? It is actually just the call of an app.

BR
Thorsten

WunderLINQ Support

May 8, 2023, 9:58:39 AM5/8/23
to WunderLINQ Support, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Support, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi,

It's a question for Kurviger, they need to add the ability to launch the app under the different scenarios we need. Once done its a quick add for me.

Keith

Ulf Behrens

Jun 8, 2023, 6:59:31 AM6/8/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, WunderLINQ Support, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi,

I'm running the WunderLINQ beta 2.59 and I got the option to select Kurviger 3.
But nevertheless the map in Kurviger is only shifted when I turn the wheel, no zoom in or out.
It's not clear to me which app is responsible for the remapping, WunderLINQ or Kurviger?
I've not updated the firmware recently, I'm using V2.1
Is there a newer firmware available I have to install to get zoom in / zoom out?

cheers

ulf

WunderLINQ Support

Jun 8, 2023, 9:52:07 AM6/8/23
to WunderLINQ Support, Ulf Behrens, WunderLINQ Support, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Ulf,

I can confirm within Kurviger3 the up/down scroll is panning, this is handled within Kurviger3.  Kurviger3 is still working on WunderLINQ support.  I'm currently waiting for them to reach back out to discuss the details.  We do plan on announcing when they have it ready with a video on our site.

Thanks,
Keith

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

Jun 8, 2023, 9:55:41 AM6/8/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, WunderLINQ Support, Ulf Behrens, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Keith,

sorry but there I must disagree.

Kurviger K3 works with the dial up and down without problems with zooming. Also centering goes with longer hold to the left.

Greetings
Thorsten

Ulf Behrens

Jun 8, 2023, 9:59:58 AM6/8/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, WunderLINQ Support, Ulf Behrens, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Keith,

thanks for your fast response.
While debugging this issue I was wondering if I could do the remapping in WunderLINQ by using the panel labelled 'HW'.
But when I press 'Customization' on this page I'm only thrown back to the main page.
Is this expected?

cheers

ulf

WunderLINQ Support

Jun 8, 2023, 10:08:57 AM6/8/23
to WunderLINQ Support, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Support, Ulf Behrens, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi,

Ah your correct in pans unless your in Navigation, I tested on the main map before navigation has started.

To Summerize:
Main Map: Scroll Pans Up/Down
Navigation Map: Scroll Zomms Up/Down

Ulf, did you try zooming while in active navigation?

Thanks

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

Jun 8, 2023, 10:18:29 AM6/8/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, WunderLINQ Support, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), Ulf Behrens, WunderLINQ Users Group
In follow mode it also works

Ulf Behrens

Jun 8, 2023, 1:25:46 PM6/8/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Support, Ulf Behrens, WunderLINQ Users Group
indeed, in navigation and follow mode zoom in / out also works for me.
Sorry for the spam

cheers

ulf

TH G (Hobbyfahrer)

Jul 11, 2023, 1:35:30 AM7/11/23
to WunderLINQ Users Group, Ulf Behrens, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), WunderLINQ Support, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi Keith,

I can't get out of the Kurviger K3 with a long press to the left to get to the WL interface/app. With other programs like OsmAnd it works fine. What could be the reason for this?

BR
Thorsten

WunderLINQ Support

Jul 13, 2023, 4:53:23 PM7/13/23
to WunderLINQ Support, TH G (Hobbyfahrer), Ulf Behrens, WunderLINQ Support, WunderLINQ Users Group
Hi,

We are still waiting on the Kurviger team for this.

Thanks,
Keith