Upcoming Permanent Makeup Classes & Workshops: February-May 2024

Graduates of Biotouch Academy

Feb 15, 2024, 10:55:08 AMFeb 15
to Graduates of Biotouch Academy
Dear Biotouch Community,

We're eager to announce our upcoming classes and workshops tailored exclusively for current and aspiring permanent makeup students.

Whether you're at the beginning of your journey or eager to strengthen your core skills, these courses are designed to boost your confidence in the world of permanent makeup.

All classes will be held in-person at Biotouch: 17807 MacLaren St B, City of Industry, CA 91744.

Please find the information below about each workshop and course. Click on the website links below to sign up.

Courses & Workshops
Introductory Brow Mapping, Hair Strokes with Machine, & Shading Course:

  • Feb 19-20, 9:30am-5pm
  • March 4-5, 9:30am-5pm
  • March 25-26, 9:30am-5pm
  • April 15-16, 9:30am-5pm
  • May 6-7, 9:30am-5pm
Course Cost:
$500 class only (training materials provided for class use) + certificate provided upon successful course completion
$950 includes products:
  • SignaSure Machine Kit (Needles, Pigment)
  • Brow Mapping Kit
  • 1 Prong Needle Box
  • Certificate
Introductory Brow Mapping & Hair Strokes Workshop
  • April 22, 9:30am-5pm
Workshop Cost: $50 non-refundable deposit, can be used as store credit or towards another class

Introductory Full Lips and Eyeliner Course
  • March 11-12, 9:30am-5pm
  • April 1-2, 9:30am-5pm
  • April 29-30, 9:30am-5pm
  • May 20-21, 9:30am-5pm
Course Cost:
$950 includes products:
-Machine Kit (Needles, Pigment, Aftercare)
-Practice Skin Material
-Certificate

Advanced Pigment Removal, Correction, and Camouflage
  • April 8-9, 9:30am-5pm
  • May 13-14, 9:30am-5pm
Course Cost:

$950 includes products:

-Brow Pro Machine Kit

-Instant Numb

-Vera Gel

-Color Lift

-Brow Stencil Kit

-Cream Rose Pigment

-Beige Pigment

-Skin Pigment

Lash Lift, Tinting, and Brow Lamination Workshop
  • March 18, 9:30am-5pm
  • May 27, 9:30am-5pm
Workshop Cost: $50 non-refundable deposit, can be used as store credit or towards another class