FREE Permanent Makeup Procedures - Seeking Models & Technicians

Biotouch Technicians

Apr 18, 2024, 4:24:22 PMApr 18
to Biotouch Technicians

Are you or someone you know seeking defined lips and brows, wanting to address challenges like cleft lips or scars…, or hoping to refresh previous permanent makeup work that's faded or outdated? Our expert technicians are here to give you a complimentary makeover that will transform your look!

Ready to boost your confidence and share your journey publicly through video? Live in the LA area?

Fill out the form here at BeforeAfter.Contact to sign up.

We'll carefully review your submission and be in touch!

Technicians, want to showcase your work and reach more clients by working on models? Build your portfolio using our facility, equipment, and staff to help you record, plus promote your services on custom landing pages and the Biotouch YouTube channel. Sign up at BeautyDemo.Contact today!

brow before and after.png