Microblading

Chris H

Jan 11, 2022, 5:16:03 PM1/11/22
to Biotouch Pigments
This conversation is for Microblading pigments (separate from Micropigments).

Laura Rodriguez

Oct 7, 2022, 5:33:59 PM10/7/22
to Biotouch Pigments, chris...@biotouch.com
Below you will find common questions asked by our clients for our microblading line (purple cap)

1. What color should I use for cool skin blonde hair clients? We recommend to use Camel, add a drop of Asian brown, Royal olive or Brownie so you can see a difference, keep in mind Camel is very light and you want the client to see a difference.
2. What color should I use for warm skin brunette hair clients?  We recommend to use Brownie but mix it with Asian brown for a darker brown, Brownie is a warm brown.
3. What color should I use for very dark skin clients? We recommend to use true night and Asian Brown.

Here are some other amazing techniques and recommendations for you to check out, I think you're going to love the results that you can achieve using our line!

Technique 2.png
Technique 3.png
Technique 4.png
Technique 5.png