Suitable age to do the BBO competition

Tina

Jan 14, 2022, 2:56:30 PM1/14/22
to Biology Olympiads Study group
Hi,

I am wondering what’s the suitable age to take the BBO competition? Is a yr 9 / 10 student suitable or is that too difficult?

Thanks

Arefeh Ostadtaghizadeh

Jan 21, 2022, 7:21:16 AM1/21/22
to biolympiads...@biolympiads.com
No, it's never too late to start, I know a lot of people who even start from the 11th grade and despite their great risk, get their medals, of course it's too late for IBO, but it will definitely be a great challenge.

‫‪Tina‬‏ <‪leyic...@gmail.com‬‏> در تاریخ جمعه ۱۴ ژانویه ۲۰۲۲ ساعت ۲۳:۲۶ نوشت:‬