IYNA's '22 Summer Course

Biology Olympiads Study group

Apr 22, 2022, 12:43:25 PM4/22/22
to Biology Olympiads Study group
The IYNA is excited to announce our upcoming summer course: Introduction to Neuroscience - 2022! We want to call your attention to a few things:

We have compiled a form (linked right here) which includes all the applications for this program. Simply select the application you want, fill it out, and submit!

The interest form for participants and the logistics team application have both opened. The logistics team application closes on May 20th, so apply soon to be a part of making the summer course happen! Fill out the interest form for participants to receive more information about the summer course, including an email when the application opens.

Note the summer course has a limit of 300 spots. Applications will NOT be first come first serve. We will consider everyone who submits by the deadline equally. Note this form is not open yet.

We will soon have open three more important positions: TAs (volunteer), lecturers (volunteer), and content developers (stipend of 500.00$). Be on the lookout for these positions soon.

Please consider donating 2.00$ to the course, as we need these funds to continue to host the course in the future. The gofundme can be found here

For any questions, please email iynasumm...@gmail.com. We're so excited to see everyone's applications!