martyna@biolympiads.com

Bobby Abraham

May 17, 2022, 2:54:16 AM5/17/22
to Biology Olympiads Study group
Hi Martyna,

My daughter is very much interested in joining the Biology Olympiad Study Group. The Sunday 9-11 PST time however does not work for her. Can you suggest if there is another time slot available? Also if a student misses a class, does the student have access to that days materials (study/presentations/homework etc) for later followup.

Thanks,
Bobby

Dana Liu