Global Student STEM Conferences

Biology Olympiads Study group

May 7, 2022, 10:04:35 AM5/7/22
to Biology Olympiads Study group

Global Student STEM Conferences provides opportunities for students to collaborate, share and learn about STEM. With attendees from schools all over the world

We also provide academic competitions, study resources (that we try to keep fun!), as well as opportunities for public speaking and debate in our conference.

Our upcoming event this year is on the 18th and 19th of November, with sessions throughout most of the days to accommodate for more time zones! Session timings, Debate topics, and Competition information can be found in the linked page below.

Register to access the conference links for talks, debates, as well as for our tutoring services. Official website: https://global-stem.org/