USABO Semifinals 2022 Training camp

Biology Olympiads Study group

Feb 7, 2022, 2:08:14 PM2/7/22
to Biology Olympiads Study group
Dear all,

We hope everyone did well in the USABO Open exam 2022! We are inviting all students preparing for USABO semis to join our offline advanced training camp.

Screenshot 2022-02-07 at 20.46.38.png
The USABO Semifinal 2022 Camp will cover:
-- Cell Biology (30%)
-- Biochemistry (20%)
-- Genetics and Evolution (20%)
-- Plant Anatomy and Physiology (20%)
-- Human physiology and Anatomy (50%)
-- Biosystematics (20%)
-- Zoology (20%)
-- Ecology (5%)
-- Ethology (5%)

Duration: 6 weeks
Schedule:  Offline with minimum 14 hrs per week of self-studying + live problem-solving sessions at the end
Review class time: 12pm EST to 2pm EST
Course fee: $1400
Course start date: 12 February 2022

Over the course of 6 weeks, students will cover the most important topics which come up in the USABO semifinal exam. Students will get access to the recordings of the past camps, handouts, worksheets and presentations to supplement their learning. There will also be live problem-solving sessions since the course focuses a lot on problem solving. In addition, there will be 3-4 Mock USABO exams and the best student will get a $40 Amazon gift card.

REGISTRATION

CONTACTS
Any questions? Email us at trai...@biolympiads.com.