Introductory training USABO

Bomi Reddy

Jul 7, 2021, 12:16:00 PM7/7/21
to biolympiads...@biolympiads.com
Hi

Is there a new batch starting for Campbell Biology course

Thanks,
Reddy

Biology Olympiads Study group

Jul 7, 2021, 12:18:48 PM7/7/21
to Biology Olympiads Study group
Hi Reddy,

We are now gathering a group to start in fall. If you want to join, let me know and I will put you on a waiting list.

If you want, you can also join one of the two currently running Introductory USABO camps:
- The DNAwesome group is in Week 15 this coming weekend. Classes are held at 11:30-12:30pm EST on Saturdays and Sundays.

- The Pikachurins are in Week 13 this coming weekend. Classes are held at 3pm-4pm EST on Saturdays and Sundays.

The course is 26 weeks long. All classes are recorded so you will have all previous recordings. Since the course has already started we offer a generous $500 discount so the total fee is $900 instead of $1400. Unfortunately, we are not planning on starting any new Introductory camp groups in the summer as we are now focussing on the currently running groups. So we encourage interested students to join one of the above mentioned groups.

Best wishes,
Biolympiads