Last chance to register for the Advanced USABO Winter camp!

Biology Olympiads Study group

Oct 16, 2021, 10:24:41 AM10/16/21
to Biology Olympiads Study group

Dear all!

We still have a few spots left in the intensive Advanced USABO Winter Training Camp which will start on Saturday 23 October, 2021.

COURSE FEATURES
  • Designed for 9th-12th graders with prior biology knowledge who are preparing for USABO 2022
  • 4 hrs per week (Saturdays and Sundays ONLY)
  • 2 hrs per class
    • 2-4pm EST each day
The training camp is delivered by our experienced tutors who are IBO medalists and USABO Semifinalists. The full list of tutors can be found here

All camp participants will be able to access study resources of the camp on Schoology. This includes:

  • Lecture recordings
  • Handouts for each chapter
  • Lecture presentations
  • Weekly worksheets
In addition, there will be 3-4 Mock USABO exams and the best student after each will get a $40 Amazon gift card.

COURSE CURRICULUM

We offer 2 courses:

Advanced USABO Camp: Part 1
Duration: 56 hrs
Course cost: $1400
Contents:
  • Cell Biology (30%)
  • Biochemistry (20%)
  • Genetics and Evolution (20%)
  • Plant Anatomy and Physiology (20%)

-  Advanced USABO Camp: Part 2
Duration: 60 hrs
Course cost: $1400
Contents:
  • Human physiology and Anatomy (50%)
  • Biosystematics (20%)
  • Zoology (20%)
  • Ecology (5%)
  • Ethology (5%)
You can select to join only Part 1, only Part 2 or both.

PAYMENT

We accept payment in instalments. The payment schedule is as follows:

Part 1 camp:

1st instalment ($700) due on 20 October

2nd instalment ($700) due on 6 November

Part 2 camp: