5-day USABO Problem-solving camp 2023 comes back!

Biology Olympiads Study group

Jan 7, 2023, 10:48:00 AM1/7/23
to Biology Olympiads Study group
Dear all,

Happy New Year to everyone! We will be running a second USABO Problem-Solving Camp, which consists of 5 days of intensive training to prepare students for the USABO Open and Semifinal 2023 exams.

The goal of the Biolympiads USABO Problem Solving Camp is to prepare highly motivated students to compete in the USA Biology Olympiad. The students will learn how to solve questions efficiently and in the least amount of time. Guided by USABO Semifinalists and IBO medalists, camp participants will gain invaluable critical thinking skills and learn test-taking strategies.

Black Modern Course Instagram Post (3).png

During the 5-day long intensive problem-solving training camp you will learn how to solve many USABO Open and Semifinal Exams. We will also delve into statistics and probabilities.

All classes will be held LIVE. But students will also be able to access the Schoology platform where they will find videos with step-by-step explanations of the most complicated biology olympiad questions. The Skype group will allow students to ask any questions from any past USABO papers and our experienced tutors will provide comprehensive explanations.

OUR STUDENT ACHIEVEMENTS

2018:

  • students in USABO Top 20
  • 2nd place in Indianapolis Brain Bee

2019:

  • students in USABO Top 20
  • student in Canadian National Biology Olympiad
  • student in International Biology olympiad
  • 1st place in St. Louis Area Brain Bee

2020:

  • students in USABO Top 20
  • 3rd place in North California State Brain Bee 2020
  • 1st place in International Medicine Olympiad

2021:

  • students in USABO Top 20

2022:

  • students in USABO Top 20
  • student in International Brain Bee

Duration: 5 days (January 28th to February 1st)
Schedule: 3 hrs every day
Course cost: $500
Course date: January 28th
Time: 6pm - 9pm EST

USE A CODE BIOLYMPIADS15 and get a 15% EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT until January 15.

THE COURSE WILL BE DIVIDED INTO 3 MODULES:

  • Problem solving in USABO open exams
    • Around 100 USABO Open exam questions will be explained step-by-step.
  • Statistics and probabilities
    • You will learn about the most important statistical tests, descriptive statistics and probability theories for the biology olympiad. This will include lots of practice problems to help you apply your knowledge to real biology olympiad problems.
  • Advanced problem solving, data analysis and result interpretation
    • Around 100 USABO Semifinal, IBO and advanced biology questions will be explained and solved by our tutors. This will help you learn how to interpret graphs and illustrations, analyze data and interpret results. This includes the 2021 and 2020 USABO semifinal papers.
Registration

If you have any questions, contact us at ad...@biolympiads.com