Regarding the Indian National Biology Olympiad

Ravi Nunia

Apr 10, 2021, 2:55:10 AM4/10/21
to Biology Olympiads Study group
Hi Everyone,
This is Ravi. I just wanted to know if anyone of you have been selected for the round 2 of Indian national team selection round for the IBO. I am quite anxious regarding my score in INBO, so I just wanted to get an idea if I would be selected for OCSC or not although the result will be out in 4 days lol but still, I would be grateful if you could share your score.

Sorry for the unusual request, and best of luck for the results+ let's meet in the camp. (in case I get selected which has very less probability lol)

Best,
Ravi