New group for Advanced USABO Summer camp 2021

Biology Olympiads Study group

Jul 15, 2021, 3:40:54 AM7/15/21
to Biology Olympiads Study group
Summer greetings from Biolympiads!

We are exited to announce that our very successful Advanced USABO Training camp is now gathering a second group to start in August.

COURSE FEATURES
  • Designed for 9th-12th graders with prior biology knowledge who are preparing for USABO 2022
  • 8 hrs per week (Saturdays and Sundays ONLY)
  • 4 hrs per class
    • 12-2pm EST and 3-5pm EST each day
The training camp is delivered by our experienced tutors who are IBO medalists and USABOSemifinalists. The full list of tutors can be found here

All camp participants will be able to access study resources of the camp on Schoology. This includes:

  • Lecture recordings
  • Handouts for each chapter
  • Lecture presentations
  • Weekly worksheets

COURSE CURRICULUM

During the summer we offer 2 courses:

Advanced USABO Camp: Part 1
Duration: 56 hrs
Course cost: $1400

It will cover:
  • Cell Biology (30%)
  • Biochemistry (20%)
  • Genetics and Evolution (20%)
  • Plant Anatomy and Physiology (20%)

-  Advanced USABO Camp: Part 2
Duration: 60 hrs
Course cost: $1400

It will cover:
  • Human physiology and Anatomy (50%)
  • Biosystematics (20%)
  • Zoology (20%)
  • Ecology (5%)
  • Ethology (5%)
You can select to join only Part 1, only Part 2 or both. We offer a discount to those who have attended the previous part.

REGISTRATION

To register your interest, please fill in the form here. We offer payment in 4 instalments.

CONTACTS

If you have any questions, you can contact us at trai...@biolympiads.com .

Biology Olympiads Study group

Jul 17, 2021, 1:23:18 PM7/17/21
to Biology Olympiads Study group
Dear all,

The new groups starts on Saturday, August 7. Given that school starts very soon, we will most likely do only 2hrs, instead of 4hrs, per class which means that the course will be twice as long. ;-) This will give you more time for other activities.

Anyone who is planning on joining, fill in the form: https://forms.gle/ofLMEcX5aWFhEs5V6.

Best wishes,
Biolympiads