SupercomputingAsia 2024 Life Sciences day

jo...@biocommons.org.au

Feb 7, 2024, 4:03:54 PMFeb 7
to Proteomics Analysis
Hi all

We want to let you know about a special offer that has been made by the organisers of a conference we are attending in a couple of weeks.

To encourage more participation by life science people, we can help you access complimentary registration to the “bio” day of our local supercomputing conference Supercomputing Asia 2024

We are taking part in the “bio” day on 22 February 2024 in Sydney and we thought you might like to come along too - for free. More details here.

Best
Johan