Community F2F meeting in 2024

jo...@biocommons.org.au

Aug 28, 2023, 3:40:37 AM8/28/23
to Proteomics Analysis
Hi all

In our last meeting we discussed the possibility of a community face-to-face meeting before the Lorne Proteomics Conference in 2024.

I've summarised some points from the meeting below:
  • The group was interested in the possibility of 2x events: one in Melbourne and one at Lorne and having a unique focus for each.
  • BioCommons is able to host a meeting in Melbourne, either on the January 30th or on the morning of January 31st. Lorne Proteomics 2024 starts on the afternoon of the 31st.
  • It might be possible to have DIA focused sessions that invite speakers attending Lorne Proteomics.
I took an action to write up a draft plan to send to you all for feedback.

Could I please ask you all to provide feedback on the plan before this Friday?

You can do this via return email or by editing the plan directly.

Best
Johan