Hear from Dr Cameron Hyde at the March BioChats TODAY 12 noon AEDT

1 view

Tiffanie Nelson

Mar 6, 2023, 7:34:46 PM3/6/23
to proteomic...@biocommons.org.au
Hello all,

Please join us at BioChats today (Tuesday March 7) at 12 noon AEDT. Come along to hear from QCIF's Dr Cameron Hyde who will chat to us about Building web resources for data accessibilityInformation including registration details can be found here: https://www.biocommons.org.au/events/biochats.

BioChats runs on the first Tuesday of the month, 12 noon AEDT / 11 am AEST / 9 am AWST.
BioChats are 30 min informal drop in session for researchers, infrastructure providers or bioinformaticians to share their work, trade secrets, offer tips and hacks, have a whinge - whatever. If you would like to present a BioChat, we would love to hear from you. We currently have space available for May and June. For a look at previous topics, see the schedule here

Everyone is welcome, please share widely!

Hope to see you there,
Tiff

Tiff Nelson, PhD
Research Community Engagement
Australian BioCommons

M: +61 (0) 476 985 154
W: biocommons.org.au

This position is funded by Bioplatforms Australia and hosted at QFAB/QCIF, Griffith University and the University of Newcastle.

GCC2023 - BioCommons email signature.png