Last chance to have your say: What bioinformatics skills do Australians need?

1 vue

Melissa Burke

non lue,
25 févr. 2024, 19:26:2025 févr.
Good morning everyone,

This is the research community's chance to inform what training is offered by the Australian BioCommons and other national bioinformatics training providers. The survey closes, this Thursday 29 February.

We would also love your help to get the word out about the survey in one or more of the following ways:

1. Share a link to the survey via your institute's mailing lists or via email with colleagues (example text provided below that can be adapted as needed).
2. Reshare our social media posts on LinkedIn or Twitter

Please get in touch if you have any questions about the survey or the training we provide.

Kind regards and thank you in advance for your help,

Melissa Burke

Suggested text for newsletters

National Bioinformatics Training Needs Survey
Australian BioCommons and the National Bioinformatics Training Cooperative are running a national bioinformatics training needs survey to identify bioinformatics skills that Australian life scientists need to learn. The results of the survey will inform training offered by the Australian BioCommons and other Australian bioinformatics training providers.

Add your voice to the survey to ensure we can offer the best training opportunities in areas that are relevant https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/bioinf-training-24

The survey closes on 29 February 2024.
---

Melissa Burke, PhD

Training and Communications Officer

Australian BioCommons

University of Queensland

St Lucia .  Brisbane .  QLD .  4072

W: biocommons.org.au

Pronouns: she/her

Current time zone: AEST

Find out more about our training program or subscribe to our newsletter for the latest news and events.

This position is funded by Bioplatforms Australia and hosted at QCIF and RCC at the University of Queensland (TEQSA PRV12080)

We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the lands upon which we work. We pay our respects to their Elders both past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message