National Bioinformatics Training Needs Survey

1 view

jo...@biocommons.org.au

Dec 14, 2023, 2:13:20 AM12/14/23
to Proteomics Analysis
Hi all

What bioinformatics training do YOU need to improve your research? What’s missing from the training that’s currently available in Australia?

Australian BioCommons and the National Bioinformatics Training Cooperative have just launched a national training needs survey to help guide our 2024 efforts. Add your voice to the survey to ensure we can offer the best training opportunities in areas that are relevant.

And share it with your friends so that they can have their say too.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/bioinf-training-24.

Best
Johan