ECR conference: Multiomics in Action

jo...@biocommons.org.au

Jul 24, 2023, 2:34:40 AM7/24/23
to Proteomics Analysis

Hi all

Forwarding information for an ECR conference (see below).

Abstract submission closes next week.

Best

Johan

Proteomics and Metabolomics Victoria is organising a research symposium for early career researchers in Australia to be held on October 26th 2023 at The University of Melbourne. Early career researchers are invited to submit abstracts on any topic in proteomics, metabolomics, bioinformatics and related fields. This event offers a unique opportunity for early career scientists to showcase their research, network, and develop collaborations that could lead to future breakthroughs. We encourage submissions from postdoctoral fellows, and other post PhD early career researchers who are pushing the boundaries of multiomics research.

Please find attached a flyer for the event.

The registration fee for this event is $30 and will include lunch and an evening reception. The meeting will be small and capped at 50 attendees to encourage networking. As such, please register your interest and describe your presentation by submitting an abstract using the link below (note that a google account is required to access the form).

Through the generous support of the Australian Academy of Science Theo Murphy Initiative, we are pleased to offer a range of travel bursaries to partially subsidise travel and accommodation expenses for participants visiting from interstate.

In addition, Proteomics and Metabolomics Victoria will also hold a free conference on October 25, 2023, which will focus on related topics in the field of multiomics research. Attendees of this event are welcome to join the October 25 conference as well, providing an opportunity to attend both events and maximize their engagement with the multiomics research community. We encourage early career researchers to take advantage of this unique opportunity to expand their knowledge and network with fellow researchers in their field.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!

Nikeisha Caruana and Michael Leeming