Meeting notes from the Biketivist Forum

Mikhail Haurylau

May 18, 2022, 10:03:01 PM5/18/22
to SVBC San Jose Team
Here's the meeting notes from the San Jose Local Team breakout room discussion:

Jeff B, Anne W, Daniela C, Moria M, Ted C., Diana C., Mikhail H

- Ice breaker: pre and post COVID commute routine
- Viva Calle Debrief: May 1 event went well, but we're still looking for volunteers for June 12 event. Anne Wilke can attend. Diana C also knows 5 college students who can also sign up (she will send information to Mikhail)
- Vision Zero discussion. Link to the discussed site: https://www.sanjoseca.gov/your-government/departments-offices/transportation/safety/vision-zero/vision-zero-task-force
- East San Jose : has been traditionally underserved, and has a disproportionately high rate of pedestrian and bicycle fatalities. How can this be changed, so that we get more participation?
- Team San Jose Work Plan : start by sending a poll to prioritize the team goals, and dedicate the meeting on June 12 to discussion of these goals. Daniela will send the previous year items to Mikhail, and Mikhail will create the poll.

Daniela Castañeda

May 19, 2022, 3:50:04 PM5/19/22
to san...@bikesiliconvalley.org
Thanks Mikhail,

I also found where we are storing the meeting notes. I created a google doc. and it's stored in the shared San Jose drive so that we can add each month's notes in one continuous document.

Here is the link to the google document.

--
Topics posted to this list are visible to the public.
---