[SVBC general] Ride of Silence (Wed, May 18 at 7pm) in Silicon Valley?

1 view

April Webster

May 13, 2022, 12:22:04 PM5/13/22
to SVBC general
Does anyone know of a Ride of Silence scheduled in Silicon Valley? From what I can tell on the official website, it looks like the closest one might be San Francisco or Santa Cruz. It looks like Brandon Alvarado organized one in San Jose last year, but I'm fairly confident he's not in the area right now.

In this video posted by Brandon last year, he had a list of crash sites and one could visit them.

Cheers!
April

Tim Oey

May 13, 2022, 5:00:59 PM5/13/22
to April Webster, SVBC general, probicycle...@gmail.com
Hi April,

Brandon was in the area on May 1 as I saw him at Viva Calle that day. Historically he has been extremely active organizing Rides of Silence and was serving on their board too but I know he was majorly jammed recently with a lot of life events so would likely appreciate someone else stepping up to organize a Ride of Silence for Silicon Valley.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/bikesiliconvalley.org/d/msgid/svbcbikes/CAAh_NfzWQZ6B%2B6HOAFX1Ya9TA3mRYZCf%2BpVMZHzWqEEwYBUMfg%40mail.gmail.com.