[SVBC general] Bike Palo Alto all of October

Emma Shlaes

Oct 4, 2021, 1:07:59 PM10/4/21
to SVBC general

Bike Palo Alto is back, so let’s Ride!  Bike Palo Alto will be for the entire month of October! Grab a map or download a route and ride any time. This year we are going virtual! Get your friends, families, and neighbors together and explore bike friendly routes for people of all ages and abilities. Bike Palo Alto is free!  Visit https://bikepaloalto.org/ for more details and to get started.

--

Emma Shlaes

Deputy Director | she/her/hers

650-703-1191

My last day at SVBC will be Friday, Oct. 8. I hope to see you at SVBC's Member Party, date TBD.