viva calle route has been announced for Sept 18

Moria Merriweather

Sep 5, 2022, 1:18:11 AM9/5/22
to san...@bikesiliconvalley.org
Hey y’all

The last time I looked, I could not find the route for Sept 18 viva calle.

But now it’s on the website, here https://www.vivacallesj.org/

Perhaps this is old news, but it was news to me, so I'm just sharing the info.

Viva Calle!
Moria

"Before criticizing people, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize, you're a mile away & you have their shoes." Jack Handey

"The Biggest Pandemic: Twice as many people died in 2020 of heart disease (690,882) as from COVID-19 (345,323). This doesn't even include another 159,150 who died from stroke and another 106,106 from diabetes (mostly type 2), which have the same risk factors as heart disease. While Covid-19 is an airborne disease, and cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes are predominantly lifestyle and food-borne diseases, it would be wise for the CDC and HHS to put at least as much effort into preventing these chronic conditions as Covid-19."  --Dean Ornish, M.D. | Founder & President, Preventive Medicine Research Institute; Clinical Professor of Medicine, UCSF, quoted from https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778234

Ian Emmons

Sep 5, 2022, 1:52:36 PM9/5/22
to san...@bikesiliconvalley.org
thanks for the reminder this one is gonna be pretty convenient

         -Ian Emmons
               I...@emmons.name

--
Topics posted to this list are visible to the public.
---