Santa Clara County Active Transportation Plan

Diana Crumedy

Jul 27, 2022, 1:02:11 PM7/27/22
to SVBC San Jose Team
Hello Team,

I just wanted to remind you and encourage you to attend the upcoming meeting. The director has requested to hear the input from the SVBC San Jose Team folks directly.

The Plan will be covering active transportation on the expressways as well as the unincorporated county areas (much of which are in south county).I also want to highlight that some executive staff from the County will be joining us - so a pretty great opportunity to offer some input!

If you have any questions please let me know and I will contact you asap. Below please find the date and time and Zoom link for the meeting please save it to your calendars.

Topic: SCC ATP <-> SVBC
Time: Aug 2, 2022 11:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86118640875

Meeting ID: 861 1864 0875
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,86118640875# US (San Jose)
+16694449171,,86118640875# US

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 669 444 9171 US