Do you, a family member, or friend work at Google?

Diana Crumedy

Nov 16, 2021, 10:57:06 PM11/16/21
to san...@bikesiliconvalley.org, santa...@bikesiliconvalley.org, mounta...@bikesiliconvalley.org, palo...@bikesiliconvalley.org, sunn...@bikesiliconvalley.org

Hello SVBC local team!

Do you, a family member, or friend work at Google? If so, we would love your help promoting SVBC as their charity of choice. Googlers get some $ to put towards a non-profit partner any time between Nov 10th and 19th. SVBC is on the list of approved partners!

As you may know, it has been a tough few years for SVBC so gifts like these could make a real difference in moving us towards a bike friendly Silicon Valley.

Below there’s an email you can copy and paste and share with family and friends who work at Google. Please feel free to edit greetings.

Thank you so much!

Hi First Name,

How are you? As you may already know bicycling is dear to my heart and I’m reaching out to you to help us spread the word and join me in supporting Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition.

I’ve heard that Google is giving every employee $ to give to the non-profit of their choice between 11/9 and 11/20.

I would love it if you would:

1. Consider SVBC when choosing your donation beneficiary. Portal is: go/give2021-SVBC.

2. Promote SVBC as your non-profit of choice on any internal (bikey) email lists that might be interested (sample language is included below for you to adapt/copy/paste)

Prasana Iyengar

Nov 17, 2021, 1:40:18 AM11/17/21
to san...@bikesiliconvalley.org
done