🚀 The Official Launch: Check out who's leading in SVBC's Spring Membership Drive!

Diana Crumedy

May 6, 2022, 5:52:58 PM5/6/22
to SVBC San Jose Team, SVBC Sunnyvale Team, SVBC Santa Clara Local Team, palo...@bikesiliconvalley.org, SVBC Mountain View Team
Hooray!
It is Day #6 of Bike Month and I am writing to officially launch SVBC's Spring Membership Drive. Thank you for generous support in helping us recruit new members and get residents across San Mateo and Santa Clara Counties to join the bike movement this month (and all year round)!

Please remember to send out your first round of communications to your friends, family, neighbors, and colleagues by the end of the week.
  • You know your community best, so go with what feels natural to you whether that's via email / social media / texts / calls / tabling / flyering / etc.
  • For those of you that need some inspiration, attached is the template for Email #1 and our handy How-To Guide that includes images and more to help you share the $20 membership promo code broadly.
  • Plus, you and others can also give the gift of membership using this link.
We're off to a good start. Let's keep up this momentum throughout Bike Month!

🚲 Pledge to Ride Stats - May 6thHe 🚲

542 people have pledged to ride!
14 new members
12 donations

And here's how those pledges land within our local teams!
136   -  San Jose 🎉 1 member added
  61   -  Sunnyvale 🎉  1 member added
  49   -  Mountain View
  31   -  Santa Clara
  28   -  Palo Alto 🎉  1 member added
  21   -  San Mateo
  20   -  Redwood City
  13   -  North San Mateo County 🎉 2 members added
    8   -  San Carlos/Belmont

All the best,

Diana Crumedy

P.S. Don't forget to sign up as a drive recruiter using this Google Form. All drive recruiters will be invited to our invite-only, Volunteer Appreciation Party in the Summer, and will receive a small participation prize.
Email 1 - Spring Membership Drive.pdf
2022 Spring Membership Drive Instructions.pdf