Viva Calle

Mikhail Haurylau

Jun 12, 2022, 10:07:47 PM6/12/22
to SVBC San Jose Team, Ari Feinsmith, John Cordes, Jose Miguel Diez, Alex Wester, Gabriela Landaveri
Thanks to all who volunteered today at our Viva Calle intersection! It was a hectic but fun event, and we've talked to TONS of people about what we do at SVBC and how they can help.
I would
But even if you were not able to join us today, I've just heard that the City is planning to organize two more Viva Calle events this year (September and November) - I hope you can join us next time!

Thank you
Mikhail

P.S. Below are some pictures of the event.
image.png
image.png

image.png
image.png

image.png

Jay Newman

Jun 12, 2022, 10:51:37 PM6/12/22
to san...@bikesiliconvalley.org

Hi Mikhail,
 Thank you for organizing our morning crew! This is always a lot of fun.
Jay
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 12, 2022, at 7:07 PM, Mikhail Haurylau <haur...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
Topics posted to this list are visible to the public.
---

Mikhail Haurylau

Jun 13, 2022, 12:45:59 AM6/13/22
to SVBC San Jose Team, Ari Feinsmith, Gabriela Landaveri, Alex Wester, Jose Miguel Diez, John Cordes
It was fun indeed!

What i meant to type in my original email (and then i got distracted and left it with only "I would") is:

I would like to say special thanks to the Santa Clara and Sunnyvale local teams for their support. Without Ari, Gabby and the folks which they brought with them, we would not be able to pull that off.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/bikesiliconvalley.org/d/msgid/sanjose/3E2B6090-D35C-40A2-AB25-5CB413C83C80%40gmail.com.