Reminder: Team's Work Plan Survey

Mikhail Haurylau

Jun 17, 2022, 10:16:48 PMJun 17
to SVBC San Jose Team

Folks,

This is the last call to submit your survey results!

Attached are the survey results to date in the raw format (i can summarize them better next week). We have 17 responses so far - great, but i don't think it is everyone on the team.

I am not technically savvy enough to send the reminder directly from the Google forms, but if you did not submit your response, please look for an email with a title "SVBC San Jose Local Team Work Plan" sent on May 22. Please email me directly if you can't find it - i can request another copy.

Mikhail
SVBC survey results.csv