Dont let Bike to the Future pass you by!

Diana Crumedy

Sep 13, 2022, 8:22:31 PM9/13/22
to SVBC San Jose Team, SVBC Santa Clara Local Team, SVBC Sunnyvale Team
Dear Local Team members,

Bike to the Future is just 5 days away! Have you signed up yet?

This bike ride will be a unique event and these are some of the many things it will accomplish -
  • You can visualize proposed bike infrastructure and how it will look in real life like never before! Get a glimpse here.
  • You don't like what's being proposed? Have new ideas? You can provide feedback before it actually gets built!
  • You can pick from many rides - there is one for every type of bicyclist
  • Explore car free streets with Viva Calle in San Jose.
  • And so much more!
Register here and get all your bikey friends to join.

Let us know if you have any questions.
See you Sunday!

TonyS

Sep 13, 2022, 9:55:33 PM9/13/22
to san...@bikesiliconvalley.org

Sadly, We’ll be out of town, but I hope you have a really fun ride!

Cheers,

Tony

--
Topics posted to this list are visible to the public.
---