[SVBC general] Bike to the Future! Register today and share with your networks!

Sandhya Laddha

Aug 31, 2022, 1:15:59 PM8/31/22
to svbc...@bikesiliconvalley.org

Dear Local Team members,

I hope you’ve been well! We are less than three weeks away from our second Annual Fundraising Ride, Bike to the Future! Every September, SVBC hosts our largest group ride of the year to gather bike-loving folks together and raise money for our ongoing work to build safer streets. Safe streets benefit everyone and we want you to be a part of all the action!

On September 18th, we're taking a ride into tomorrow with Bike to the Future! For this year’s ride, we've teamed up with our amazing friends at Viva Calle and Imvizar to bring a truly unique experience highlighting the bike lanes of the future. We’ve chosen two intersections along the Viva Calle route where you will be able to take a virtual peek into the City of San José’s plans for future bike lanes through the power of AR technology. Better yet, you'll also be able to share your feedback with the City on these upcoming improvements!

We have a route for every type of bicyclist from kids to casual riders, commuters to hardcore cyclists. Each ride participant will receive a commemorative patch, a custom-printed neck gaiter, and an annual membership to SVBC. Click here to learn more and see the full registration details.

You can use this language to share in your newsletter/social media/other networks: SVBC is hosting "Bike to the Future!" - a ride with a truly unique experience highlighting two intersections along the Viva Calle route where you will be able to take a virtual peek into the City of San José’s plans for future bike lanes through the power of AR technology. Better yet, you'll also be able to share your feedback with the city on these upcoming improvements! Register today: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bike-to-the-future-tickets-388782929207

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Hope to see you there!

--
Cheers,

Sandhya Laddha

Policy Director | she/her/hers