[SVBC general] Upcoming bike rides!

Sandhya Laddha

May 17, 2022, 1:47:16 PM5/17/22
to svbc...@bikesiliconvalley.org
Hi everyone,

Before reading on, quick reminder - Have you pledged to ride yet?

We have two exciting bike rides coming up this weekend. Hope you can join us! Details below -
  • May 21st - SVBC in collaboration with SJ city staff is planning a bike ride to discuss projects and bike improvements planned in downtown San Jose. Register here.
  • May 22nd - May is Bike Month and it’s Affordable Housing Month. Learn more about how each intersects with the other during our Wheelie Home ride! Register here
See you all there!