October Bike Class- Prepping for Everyday Biking (Biking 201) Tell a friend!

Diana Crumedy

Oct 13, 2021, 11:21:01 PM10/13/21
to SVBC Bike Sunnyvale, SVBC Mountain View Team, SVBC San Jose Team, SVBC Santa Clara Local Team, palo...@bikesiliconvalley.org
Join us on October 21st from 6-7 pm for this free class! As a follow-up of Biking 101, Biking 201 will explore, in more detail, the ins and outs of biking for everyday use — grocery shopping, errands, commuting, and how to get wherever you are going safely! Topics will include: Reasons to Ride, Getting your bike ready, What to pack, Route planning, Bikes on transit, and Parking and Security.Free Registration: https://www.eventbrite.com/x/prepping-for-everyday-biking-biking-201-tickets-186232344957

All the best,

Diana Crumedy
Santa Clara County Advocate
Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition

Eleni Jacobson

Oct 14, 2021, 12:48:33 PM10/14/21
to SVBC San Jose Team, Diana Crumedy, SVBC Mountain View Team, SVBC San Jose Team, SVBC Santa Clara Local Team, palo...@bikesiliconvalley.org, SVBC Bike Sunnyvale
Hi all,

Thanks for promoting, Diana! I am Eleni, one of the presenters of the webinar. Even if you don't need this class, I urge you to think of one family member or friend who has mentioned being interested in biking, who could benefit from attending! Education like this helps to break down barriers new riders feel, and also provides formal education to those who already ride. It's also a great forum for enthusiasts to swap tips about gear and route planning.

Warmly,

Eleni