[SVBC general] 🚧 WEBINAR: How do we get that federal funding? 🚧

Sandhya Laddha

Jan 20, 2022, 5:41:12 PM1/20/22
to svbc...@bikesiliconvalley.org

Hi all,

An interesting webinar to learn about advocating for federal dollars.

JOIN US FOR OUR NEXT WEBINAR

The infrastructure bill passed - now where does the money go, what are the rules, and how do we get it spent on the good stuff

We’re convening the experts to let you know the types of federal grant programs that cities, towns and local advocates should be looking at, and how to influence your state DOT to spend its flexible money better.

JANUARY 26 1:30PM ET

PANELISTS INCLUDE:

·     Beth Osborne, Transportation for America

·     Ken McLeod, League of America Bicyclists

·     Sindhu  Bharadwaj, National Association of City Transportation Officials

Moderated by Mike McGinn

Facebook Twitter  Instagram

NOTICE: This email message and/or its attachments may contain information that is confidential or restricted. It is intended only for the individuals named as recipients in the message. If you are NOT an authorized recipient, you are prohibited from using, delivering, distributing, printing, copying, or disclosing the message or content to others and must delete the message from your computer. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by return email.