[SVBC general] PLEASE SHARE: 2022 Bike Summit Nominations Open

Anthony Montes

May 17, 2022, 1:47:20 PM5/17/22
to svbc...@bikesiliconvalley.org
Hello Wonderful Bike People,

We are excited to host the 2022 SVBC Bike Summit in person this August. We look forward to being together exchanging ideas, sharing experiences, and growing the bike movement!

I wanted to remind you that YOU have an opportunity to recognize a professional, a project, and a program, for the bike summit awards. This is your chance to spotlight the people and the work being done in your community, and we could use your help spreading the word.

You can find more details about the nomination process, including the deadline, on our blog post here. I encourage you to share this with your networks.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your consideration.