San José Ride of Silence 2022 and May City of San Jo BPAC Meeting

Diane Solomon

May 14, 2022, 2:26:22 PM5/14/22
to san...@bikesiliconvalley.org, Brandon Alvarado
Hi, April and SVBC's San José Local Team,

Many thanks for your attention to the Ride of Silence...

Brandon Alvarado, thankfully, is still in our area. He is the most excellent Chairperson of our City's BPAC.

At our May 2nd meeting , Brandon announced that he is seeking volunteers to help organize a 2022 San José Ride of Silence.

His email is:  probicycle...@gmail.com

I volunteered!

April and Team, I hope that you will contact Brandon and volunteer as well.

Wishing you safe cycling,

ps: Our next BPAC meeting will be May 23rd. I hope more Local Team members will attend.
We had to delay our April meeting to May 2nd due to the needs of our City.

FYI, Notice about meetings (access & Agenda) are posted the week before the 4th Monday of the month

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 4:44 PM April Webster <apri...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know of a Ride of Silence scheduled in Silicon Valley? From what I can tell on the official website, it looks like the closest one might be San Francisco or Santa Cruz. It looks like Brandon Alvarado organized one in San Jose last year, but I'm fairly confident he's not in the area right now.

In this video posted by Brandon last year, he had a list of crash sites and one could visit them.

Cheers!
April