Re: Your Membership is Expiring!

Anthony Montes

Sep 19, 2022, 9:20:19 PM9/19/22
to Mary Dateo, SVBC Mountain View Team
Hi Mary! Great intro chat ahead of our meeting Wednesday. Here are a couple resources you may find useful. See you Wednesday!

Best,

Anthony Montes | he/him/his

Community Organizer | 408-694-8848

Twitter @bikeSV | Instagram @bikesiliconvalley

On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 5:38 PM Mary Dateo <mda...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Hi Anthony,

Are we still meeting today? I'm in the google meet.

- Mary

On 9/13/22 8:09 PM, Anthony Montes wrote:

Hi Mary!

Thank you for being a supporter of SVBC and the great work it does to promote healthier and safer communities for all. We cannot do all the wonderful bikey 🚲 things we do without your contributions!

I wanted to share an opportunity for you to renew your membership with SVBC by registering for our 2nd annual fundraiser ride on Sunday, September 18th.

This year’s rides will be a unique event with an immersive augmented reality experience developed with the Department of Transportation in San Jose and Imvizar.

  • You can visualize proposed bike infrastructure and how it will look in real life like never before! Get a glimpse here.

  • You don't like what's being proposed? Have new ideas? You can provide feedback before it actually gets built!

  • You can pick from many rides - there is one for every type of bicyclist

  • Explore car free streets with Viva Calle in San Jose.

  • And so much more!

Register here today while you still can, and do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

P.S. Let me know if you are still interested in leading your agenda item for our next biketivist forum. Bruce and I will be finalizing the agenda by the end of the week. :)

Hope to see you Sunday!

Best,

Anthony Montes | he/him/his

Community Organizer | 408-694-8848

Twitter @bikeSV | Instagram @bikesiliconvalley

April Webster

Sep 19, 2022, 10:12:51 PM9/19/22
to Anthony Montes, Mary Dateo, SVBC Mountain View Team
Following up with @Anthony Montes, this is what I put together for resources for the last CIP planning year 2021:

The suggested priorities letter (based off that analysis) I wrote for the SVBC Mountain View team is attached.

I'm going to get started on updating this work closer to the end of the year.

--
Topics posted to this list are visible to the public.
---