Fw: California Street Bike Ride - Jan 22

Cherie Walkowiak

Dec 14, 2021, 1:19:31 AM12/14/21
to safermou...@googlegroups.com, Greatstreetsmv, SVBC Mountain View
Great news!

Last week, City Council approved a parking-protected bikeway pilot on California Street!! Thank you to those of you who wrote letters and spoke at the meeting. The City would like input from the community before they start the design process, and so they are hosting a bike ride along California Street next month: Saturday, January 22nd at 10am.

See below for more details.

Ride on!
Cherie