Please let me know what you want me to report for the MV team: Wins for 2021

Bruce England

Dec 10, 2021, 8:01:01 PM12/10/21
to SVBC Mountain View Team
Anything you can think of beyond this starting list?
- Issued comment letter to Mountain View City Council in May defining goals we would like them to consider
- Organized and participated in community rides, all at least sponsored by SVBC
- Provided and staffed stations for the Bike to Anywhere event
- Engaged with City of Mountain View staff and councilmembers
- Engaged with community groups such at Mountain View Coalition for Sustainable Planning (MVCSP), GreenSpacesMV, and the regional Green Streets Team
- Engaged with the Sunnyvale and Palo Alto teams
- Tracked relevant plans through the City of Mountain View, in particular those focussed on active transportation goals
- Attended all City of Mountain View B/PAC meetings
Thanks!
Bruce