最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Eric Armstrong

未読、
2022/05/28 14:49:522022/05/28
To: Alison Hicks、Anthony Montes、April Webster、Brandon Whyte、Dan Chapman、Diana Crumedy、John SVBC Santa Clara、Kristine Zanardi、SVBC Mountain View Team、Pat Showalter、shan...@damajash.org、Shiloh Ballard
Blame Bruce for this one. He got me thinking. (dangerous! :_)
This update is my doing. If you saw this proposal a while back, it
is now front-loaded with an Executive Summary, an explanatory
Motivations section, and an Overview with pictures that show
how things can work.
  • Self-Organizing Bikeway Planning
    Identify "bike-friendly neighborhoods" and the routes they
    contain. Collect suggestions for ways to improve and connect
    them to increase the number of destinations that can be reached by bike.

eric
Breathe. Activate. Meditate. Connect.

Yoga Meditation Bench for meditative yoga & "Instant Alignment"

Tim Oey

未読、
2022/05/28 15:02:582022/05/28
To: Eric Armstrong、Alison Hicks、Anthony Montes、April Webster、Brandon Whyte、Dan Chapman、Diana Crumedy、John SVBC Santa Clara、Kristine Zanardi、Pat Showalter、SVBC Mountain View Team、Shiloh Ballard、shan...@damajash.org
Hi Eric!

Great talking with you yesterday at the party on this topic! Thanks for the interesting tools and links to gather information. There are so many opportunities to improve biking facilities in the US — kind of like shooting fish in a barrel…

Along with gathering ideas we need to shift billions of dollars from motor vehicle facility work to bicycling. With the HUGE CA budget surplus we need to get a lot of that money spent on biking instead of encouraging motor vehicles. Most of the cities around here already have hundreds of improvement projects queued up waiting for money.

I hope you all will contact our governor and legislators to have the fund bicycling infrastructure!

Cheers,
Tim

--
Topics posted to this list are visible to the public.
---