Fwd: Santa Clara County Active Transportation Plan: opportunity to comment + identify priority roads (closes May 30th)

April Webster

May 25, 2023, 8:51:07 PM5/25/23
to SVBC Mountain View Team
Hi folks - sharing this with a specific screenshot for Mountain View.

Looks like there are proposed projects on at least two roadways: Central Expy and Foothill Expy.

Lada Adamic has commented on the right turn from Central onto Moffett. If others in this group could comment, that would be great! I just added a comment to ask that no right on red from Moffett onto Central also be added. There has been at least one near-miss on that corner in the past few years.

Kevin Ma also made a few comments on Central.

Cheers!
April

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 5.33.01 PM.png

Someone has also requested slip lane removal at several locations including at Central Expy and Shoreline.

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 5.36.58 PM.png

May 25, 2023, 9:09:13 PM5/25/23
to April Webster, SVBC Mountain View Team
Under County jurisdiction, there is also a segment of Manila Avenue for which I left a comment.

 It used to be my bike commuting route back when my commute was more than one flight of stairs :).

Serge

--
Topics posted to this list are visible to the public.
---

April Webster

May 25, 2023, 9:11:08 PM5/25/23
to Serge Bonte, SVBC Mountain View Team
Thanks Serge! Feel free to share a screenshot. Would be happy to upvote for you.

Cheers.
April