Los Altos Complete Streets Commission Meeting Tomorrow

Madi Hamilton

Jul 26, 2022, 8:01:48 PM7/26/22
to SVBC Mountain View Team
Hello All,

To formally introduce myself on here, I'm interning with SVBC this summer and starting the Los Altos local team, since I've been a life-long resident. Therefore, I'm inviting everyone here to join the Los Altos Complete Streets Commission meeting this Wednesday (tomorrow) at 5:30pm. The agenda includes discussing:
- plans for Hetch Hetchy Trail crossings on Estrellita Way and Los Altos Ave
- using schoolroutes.org to create digital versions of the Safe Routes to School maps
- looking at new VTA bike parking guidelines
- the Cuesta Drive traffic calming project, and
- a city-wide traffic model.
This is the agenda and a link with more resources and details.

If you or someone you know is interested in joining our advocacy work in Los Altos, this meeting is a great place to become familiarized with the work being done in the city. We haven't laid out the priorities for the Los Altos team yet, so we're not asking for comment on a specific item. Just show up and support the cause!

This meeting plans to run for 3.5 hours. If you would like, I am happy to monitor and email you individually when they start talking about a topic that interests you. Just let me know which item(s) you want a warning email on.

Thanks,
Madi H.