Biketivist Forum, Advocacy Training

Anthony Montes

Oct 18, 2022, 10:10:52 PM10/18/22
Hello,

Just a reminder we have our biketivist forum tomorrow evening at 5 p.m.

And for our newer advocates, I wanted to offer an opportunity to learn the basics of campaign planning and pushing cities to prioritize bike and pedestrian projects in your communities. If you are passionate about improving bicycling for All, but don't know where to begin, this is a great place to start your journey!

Let me know if you have any questions or want more information about our programming.

Cheers!

Biketivist Forum - Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 5 p.m.

This month's biketivist forum will be about Safe Routes to School! SVBC will be hosting a forum on various SRTS efforts happening in San Mateo (SMC) and Santa Clara County (SCC) to make sure kids feel safe on their trip to school.

Sign up here for the October 19 Biketivist Forum.

Advocacy Training  - Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 5 p.m.

New to the advocacy space? Don’t know how or where to start? No worries! SVBC has advocacy training that will help you get started on your next campaign.

Sign up here today.

Best,

Anthony Montes | he/him/his

Community Organizer | 408-694-8848